Call 1-800-929-1418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule Lynn Pinder for a booksigning and/or writing workshop in your community!
CLICK HERE to read Lynn’s column at www.Examiner.com
LYNN’S INTERVIEW WITH ANNETTE MORTON ON THE HEART RIGHT MINISTRY BLOG TALK RADIO SHOW
Listen to internet radio with Annette E Morton on Blog Talk Radio
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO HEAR OTHER BLOG TALK RADIO INTERVIEWS WITH LYNN PINDER!
Joy Turner of Christian Authors on Tour interviews Lynn Pinder [September 9, 2OO9]
The Shirley Thomas Show (Success Filled Living) Interviews Lynn Pinder (July 19, 2009)
LYNN’S OTHER PROJECTS:
http://dailyinspirationsforadultlearners.blogspot.com – a 31-day prayer journal for adult learners.
www.christianauthorsontour.com – a group of Christian fiction and non-fiction authors who are on FIRE for God!
www.thetakeactionnetwork.com – a consulting firm that provides individuals, organizations and businesses with assistance and inspiration to launch, enhance, or market their dream organization and/or project!
www.takeactionpublishing.com – a publishing company that uses POD technology to help individuals and/or organizations publish their stories of challenge and/or triumph in taking action against social, environmental and economic injustices.
A disclaimer from TAKE ACTION! Publishing and Christian author, Lynn Pinder:
The showing of this video is in no way inferring or suggesting that Cece Winans is a supporter or endorser of Psalms of the Daughter or Christian Author, Lynn Pinder. The showing of this video is strictly for educational purposes in that it introduces viewers to the Prayer of Salvation. This video is being shown courtesy of Micah4910 who posted it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYsjIWSqFuA.
Let is be a blessing to all who view it.
Lynn’s Statement of Faith:
I BELIEVE in:
(1) The Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as the verbally inspired Word of God.
(2) the all-sufficient atonement by the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, which cleanses anyone who believes on Him from all sin, and salvation through faith in Christ alone.
(3) a life of holiness and separation from the world and sin, no longer serving them, but serving the Lord with a pure heart.
(4) the church as the Body of Christ, a group of “called out ones.” Chosen to reveal God’s plan and purpose in the earth, and the local expression of this church functioning according to the New Testament order and organization.
(5) individual and collective praise and worship – all expressions of praise recorded in the Old and New Testament are meant for practice in the church today.
(6) the restoration to the church of all that the prophets have spoken, and the subsequent visual and bodily return of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom on the earth.
(7) the promise of eternal life for all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Savior, and eternal damnation for those who reject Him and die in their sins.
Lynn’s Plan of Action
(1) Evangelize – Matthew 28:19-20 declares: “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
(2) Educate – Ephesians 4:11-12 declares: “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.”
(3) Elevate – Matthew 25:35 declares: “for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in.”
(4) Embrace – Matthew 22:37-40 declares: “…You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”